Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you've had a wonderful celebration with family and friends. I'm enjoying my day by taking walks and NOT thinking about shopping or putting up Christmas decorations. Kind of like the calm before the storm. :D
Anyway, here's a list of five things I'm grateful for right now:
• The love of God in my life.
• The support of family and friends.
• A really good piece of pumpkin pie.
• The escape brought by a good book.
• And last, but not at all least, I'm grateful for my readers. You make this whole writing journey so much fun. I hope I do the same for you.
What are you grateful for?